上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
cowlq210
ZurK
RVD個性電腦網白金會員

註冊時間: 2004-02-18
文章: 93

發表發表於: 2005 二月 11 10:15 pm    文章主題: 請英文不錯的大大幫小弟翻一下 引言回覆

"Dear seller, Let me introduce myself to you, i am John Brooks i staY USA and i am also the owner of Sumax Group Of Companie, Sir/Ma, i am glad to tell you that i am really pleased and impressed in your PS ONE and i will love to purchase this goods from you,i will be very happy, if you are willing to sell it to me, but i am not buying it for myself, i want to buy it for my daughter in-law which is in West African for his school project. Sir/Ma, i know you maybe saying * Why cant you bid* it is not that i dont want to bid but i just dont have alot of time to be bidding because she told me that she need the goods badly, so that have make me to made up my mind to offer you $550 US DOLLAR for the goods. And i will also like to handle the shipment if you dont you mind,So i will await your quick responce about shipment& payment. THAT IS MY EMAIL BELOW, YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH THAT EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SELLING TO ME,

在奇摩賣東西然後一個外國人好像想買.
可是小弟英文太差.唉....請各位大大幫幫忙
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 雅虎訊息通 MSN Messenger
cwweb
飛天大章魚
OCDOG論壇一般會員

註冊時間: 2004-09-18
文章: 45

發表發表於: 2005 二月 12 01:36 am    文章主題: Re: 請英文不錯的大大幫小弟翻一下 引言回覆

親愛的賣家, 我先自我介紹, 我是John Brooks, 我在美國, 也是Sumax Group Of Companie的老闆, 我很喜歡你的PS one而且很想向您購買,
如果你能賣給我的話我會很高興,
我不是買給我自己, 我想買給我在西非的媳婦
我知道你可能會問" 為什麼你不標?"
不是我不想標, 而是我沒有很多時間去標它
因為她跟我說她極需要這個東西
所以我下定決心用550美金跟你買
如果你想的話我並且我會付運費
我想盡快等你有關運費和付費的回應
下面是我的email
如果你想要賣給我的話, 可以透過它聯絡我...

cowlq210 寫到:
"Dear seller, Let me introduce myself to you, i am John Brooks i staY USA and i am also the owner of Sumax Group Of Companie, Sir/Ma, i am glad to tell you that i am really pleased and impressed in your PS ONE and i will love to purchase this goods from you,i will be very happy, if you are willing to sell it to me, but i am not buying it for myself, i want to buy it for my daughter in-law which is in West African for his school project. Sir/Ma, i know you maybe saying * Why cant you bid* it is not that i dont want to bid but i just dont have alot of time to be bidding because she told me that she need the goods badly, so that have make me to made up my mind to offer you $550 US DOLLAR for the goods. And i will also like to handle the shipment if you dont you mind,So i will await your quick responce about shipment& payment. THAT IS MY EMAIL BELOW, YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH THAT EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SELLING TO ME,

在奇摩賣東西然後一個外國人好像想買.
可是小弟英文太差.唉....請各位大大幫幫忙
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
cowlq210
ZurK
RVD個性電腦網白金會員

發表發表於: 2005 二月 12 01:43 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

太感謝這位大大了~上面真的是寫550美金啊??有點害怕耶.... :smile:
要是真的那裡多不就又要敗給R大了嗎...... :eek: :eek:
順便問一下吧!!從外國匯款要怎樣弄啊?不知道要那些手續呢?
還有...這個Sumax Group Of Companie是什麼公司啊??
回頂端
cwweb
飛天大章魚
OCDOG論壇一般會員

註冊時間: 2004-09-18
文章: 45

發表發表於: 2005 二月 12 01:55 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

我search 到一篇討論...

有關這個買家的
http://forums.ebay.com.sg/thread.jsp?forum=1&thread=300000485&message=100000430

討論的結果...好像是騙人的
還是小心點好 :)
如果他真的跟你買...一定要收到錢再寄貨
祝好運 :grin:
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
cowlq210
ZurK
RVD個性電腦網白金會員

發表發表於: 2005 二月 12 11:16 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

對啊~我也有看到這個.我已經跟他說過要先匯錢來了.謝謝章魚大大喔!! :D
回頂端
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    OCDOG論壇 首頁 -> 分享打屁區 所有的時間均為 台北時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票